Friday, March 9, 2012

A Vacation Worth its Value in Jade!

I have found one of the greatest places in the world to take a vacation, get married, or enjoy an anniversary.  It is the renown Jade Mountain!  I recently visited St. Lucia the last weekend in February.  The weather was absolutely amazing.  Rain sprinkled little drops of refreshing reminders that she is just as beautiful as the sunshine that glowed and brightened every day I was there.  I would be remiss to not mention the wind as she offered cool breezes every night for dinner and often had the perfect timing to give a flirtatious lift of my skirt for my husband or blow out a candle on time right at the end of our dinner.  The rolling sea was the best roller coaster ride I have ever been on and felt like God was saying, "Hey I just want to be a kid and play with you today and show you what all life has to offer." The sunsets where filled with skies of pink, purple, and baby blue.  If you want to get in touch with the luxurious part of nature, it is the perfect spot.

Now the resort itself offered butlers, in-room chefs, and rooms missing one wall that offered a mural of the edge of the island.  You can enjoy private dinners on Anse Mamin beach, wine tasting on their Celestial Terrace, and any group activity your heart desires (I was thrilled by the zip lining and attempted to conquer snorkeling).

I highly recommend Jade Mountain as an option to spend any precious moment you want to remember for the rest of your life.  It will be a time you will cherish and never forget!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful getaway! I'll definitely add it to our list of places to visit! Thanks for sharing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete